- Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland will not be liable for any part of the Holiday booked ( trip/package) not utilised.
- The itinerary of the Holiday/Trip is carefully planned and we endeavour to fulfil as outlined but please note all activities are subject to change.
- Online quotations state the specific portion of the trip which is included - all other components of the trip are an extra cost.
- On line packages are quoted based on pre approval accommodation and are subject to availability.
- After 4 weeks prior to trip arrival accommodation and Green Fees have to be confirmed if available. If no accommodation available in hotel stated in holiday/trip an alternative standard hotel will be booked, subject to availability. Alternative accommodation may incur an additional cost. Green fees on the specific course will have to be confirmed.
- The quotation can vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All information you give Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland is treated with strictest confidence and will not be passed on to a third party.
- No booking is accepted prior to receiving Booking Enquiry Form with all details completed as requested.
Single individuals & Small groups are Welcome:
If someone is a non golfer and is interested in participating in any of our trips please contact Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland directly and we will work out a price for you.
Ground Transport Options:
We can arrange transport for you within Ireland on request and quote for same.
We would be delighted to meet you at Dublin Airport and can arrange transfers.
We select from a variety of 4 star deluxe accommodation, varying from Castles, Hotels, Country Houses, Villas, Lodges and Cottages, when planning your itinerary.
Prices are quoted per person based on double occupancy. A supplement applies with Single occupancy.
Dining & Drinks:
Where it states ‘dining at leisure’ in the package individuals are responsible for the cost of same.
Drinks are not included in any of the trips. The term ‘At Leisure’ means the activity etc is not included in the package, hence the customer pays directly for same.
If someone has specific dietary requirements please let us know on the Additional Information section of our Booking Form.
Golf Club Requirements:
Please bring your GUI card or Golf handicap certificate as some golf courses may request it.
Caddy/Golfing Lessons/Equipment Hire:
Please state on the Booking Form if you wish to book a Caddy, Golf lessons or hire golf equipment.
We will endeavour to get costs and hire same on your behalf.
The golfer must pay the fees directly to the Golf Club for booking or hiring any of the above.
Please note, on some golf courses there are a limited number of electric trollies and buggies.
Smart casual attire is expected at all Golf Clubs. Knee length shorts and collared shirts are permissible.
Soft Spikes are mandatory on most courses.
Weather in Ireland:
The weather is variable and usually the best months for golf are between March and October.
Green Fee Cancellations:
If the course is closed due to weather conditions the golf club will give a refund of the green fee/s.
If the weather is inclement the golf club will try and oblige with alternative green tee times (if available but there is no guarantee) or refund.
Where the course is closed due to weather conditions an alternative suggestion will be offered.
Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland will always react in a positive and courteous manner and endeavour to resolve, to your satisfaction, any complaints you may have. We welcome all feedback, positive or otherwise. In the event that you have any reason to complain about your holiday please notify me immediately.
Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland assumes no responsibility relating to the failure by any third party such as airline, hotel, transportation, service or golf course to perform its obligations to provide goods, accommodation or services: The negligence or willful misconduct of any 3rd party in the connection with the performance of its obligation to provide goods, accommodation or services: or any act of God, civil disturbance conflict, strike, theft, government action or any other event or action not within the control of Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland.
When you book a holiday with Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland you will be requested to sign a liability disclaimer. This is to be signed by the individual coming on the holiday and forwarded to Green Landscapes Social Golf Breaks Ireland. Make sure you are covered by your holiday policy as no booking will be accepted without this information – Travel Insurance Name and Telephone Number.